Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Botox on a budget; looking years younger is now just a snap, and click away.



The Age Reverser LLC has developed a unique product that gives women the results of cosmetic surgery without ever having to go under the knife. The Facelift Band (www.TheFaceliftBand.com) is a discrete adjustable band that is camouflaged beneath the hair and then snaps on, gently lifting the sagging and loose skin around the upper face and eye area for a more youthful appearance.


Kelly Crosby Heyniger is the CEO of Age Reverser LLC and the inventor of the Age Reverser Instant Facelift Band.

"At 42, I have now reached an age where I am starting to evaluate the aging process and how it is starting to affect my appearance. I am not ready to go under the knife, and I don't need plastic surgery - yet! So I invented The Facelift Band as a way to freshen up my look," said Crosby.
Her experience as a former actress, model, hairdresser, and makeup artist truly allow her to be a leader in the beauty field, and drive her passion to empower women of all ages.
"It's a fun and simple way to temporarily erase years off your look without plastic surgery or even Botox. So, whether women are in their 30's or 60's, they can feel confident at any age."" said Crosby.

No comments:

Post a Comment